Between all four I am not sure where to start. Yesterday I was home with Emily by myself. I had to get some laundry started so I left her in the kitchen by herself on top of the blanket. When I came back she was wrapped up in a burrito (too cute)
Brianna........oh Brianna....... Yesterday the Kids Xcel Center had family fun day. They had a lot of neat things. clowns, minnow races, petting zoo, face painting. Brianna got her face painted. Oh does it fit her personality.
This morning I woke up and let the Sam and Ned outside. After a couple of hours I went to look outside and here they are having a picnic. Those two are two peas in a pod. My dog thinks he is a cat and my cat thinks he is a dog.
Most people would say that I deserve to have animals and kids like this. LOL!
Brianna........oh Brianna....... Yesterday the Kids Xcel Center had family fun day. They had a lot of neat things. clowns, minnow races, petting zoo, face painting. Brianna got her face painted. Oh does it fit her personality.
This morning I woke up and let the Sam and Ned outside. After a couple of hours I went to look outside and here they are having a picnic. Those two are two peas in a pod. My dog thinks he is a cat and my cat thinks he is a dog.
Most people would say that I deserve to have animals and kids like this. LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment